WHAT DOES TAVRON DO?
We are glad to inform you that we are one of the leading manufacturers of various kinds of equipment for the Dairy, Food, Beverages, Cosmetics & Chemical industry. We also undertake the work of establishment of Automatic & Semi-Automatic Liquid Milk Plant, Curd & Yogurt Plant, Ice cream Plant, Milk Powder Plant, Milk Byproduct Plant on Turnkey basis. To Know more about Tavron Engineers Read more
These are the variety of products we offer
- Bulk Milk Coolers are storage tanks used for cooling and holding the milk at the range of 3’C to 4’C
- Designed to be user friendly for installation and operation
- Robust and Durable tank made of Laser Welded Dimple Jacketed Sheet Construction allows faster cooling owing to direct expansion and efficient heat transfer
- Inner Shell is made up of SS304/SS316
- A heat exchanger is a system used to transfer heat between two or more fluids
- Heat exchangers are used in both cooling and heating processes
- The fluids can be single or two phase and, depending on the exchanger type, may be direct or indirect contact.
- We mainly design and develop indirect contact heat exchangers like Plate Heat Exchangers and Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
- A centrifugal pump is a mechanical device designed to move a fluid by means of the transfer of rotational energy from one or more driven rotors, called impellers
- Fluid enters the rapidly rotating impeller along its axis and is cast out by centrifugal force along its circumference through the impeller's vane tips
- If the material of Construction is of SS 304/ SS 316 it is called SS Centrifugal Pumps
- Drying is the process of removing liquids from solids by evaporation.
- Spray Drying is a method of producing dry powder from liquid or slurry by rapidly drying with hot gas.
- One of the advantages of spray drying is the consistent particle size and moisture content.
- Spray Dryers are widely used in pharmaceutical and food industry.