Click on the images for full view
- A heat exchanger is a system used to transfer heat between two or more fluids.
- Heat exchangers are used in both cooling and heating processes.
- The fluids can be single or two phase and, depending on the exchanger type, may be direct or indirect contact.
- We mainly design and develop indirect contact heat exchangers like Plate Heat Exchangers and Shell and Tube Hear Exchangers.
PLATE HEAT EXCHANGERS
- The Plate heat exchanger can be used for all the fluids.
- They are used in both cooling and heating processes.
- Wide Gap plates are available for the suspended solid product.
- The Frame is available in SS Clad and Carbon steel.
- The Plates are from SS 304 / SS 316 / Titanium / and other alloy material on request.
- Plates are available from 0.04 sq.mt area to 0.8 sq.mt. Other sizes are available on request.
- Glue Free Gaskets are made of NBR/EPDM material.
- Various Advantages like low approach temperature, Holdup volume.
- Excellent Heat transfer Coefficient.
- It has wide application in the Food Industry looking for In-line heating and cooling.