TAVRON ENGINEERS is a professionally managed company with ISO 9001-2015 Certification. We started our journey in the year 2004, with Chennai as our base and have successfully completed many Turn Key projects in food processing industries across India. We are one of the leading suppliers of food processing technologies and of related industries.
TAVRON AT A GLANCE
- Design, build, implement, support
- System integrator, solution provider
- Non-biased, data driven, operations approach
- Manual, mechanized, & automated configurations
- Process improvements, software & automation
- Solutions, sub-systems, modules, components
- Responsibility for system performance
- Profile: OEM, Solutions Provider, System Integrator
- Year of Establishment: 2004
- Industries: Food and Beverages, Dairy Industry, Pharma Industries
- Factory Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
- Total Factory Area: 20,000 Sq.ft
- Shop Floor Area: 5,500 Sq.ft
OUR VALUES AND VISION
Our Vision & Values represent the cornerstones of our management philosophy. A clear Vision and explicit Values are the foundation of our success.
TAVRON has always been a values-driven organization. These values continue to direct the growth and business of TAVRON ENGINEERES.
The five core values underpinning the way we do business are:
- We will be fair, honest, transparent and ethical in our conduct; everything we do must stand the test of public scrutiny
- We will integrate environmental and social principles in our businesses, ensuring that what comes from the people goes back to the people many times over.
- We feel responsible for our actions
- We take care in all we do and are aware of possible outcomes and consequences
- We take decisions and make results known
- We will be passionate about achieving the highest standards of quality, always promoting meritocracy.
- We help our customers become the best in class
- We foster creativity and innovation
- We strive to constantly improve our technology as well as our professional skills
- We will be bold and agile, courageously taking on challenges, using deep customer insight to develop innovative solutions
- We will invest in our people and partners, enable continuous learning, and build caring and collaborative relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
- We do our jobs with enthusiasm
- We are proud of what we achieve together
We are a customer-friendly company that supplies quality products and solutions to help our customers become more productive and competitive. We as an OEM believe that our success lies in the growth and achievements of our customers and employees.
OUR VISSION MEANS
- We want to be known by our customers for providing solutions that help them be even more successful
- We are the place where passionate employees have room for creativity and entrepreneurship to make us unique
- We will focus on products and solutions to fulfill our customer needs and satisfactions in an economical way
DESIGN, BUILD, IMPLEMENT, SUPPORT
TAVRON is your single source partner to manage and control the entire integrated engineering and process flow in Food, Dairy and its related industries. We are responsible for all aspects of system integration from defining the business objectives and solution development, to engineering, installation and long-term support over the operational and physical life of the system. The implementation methodology includes these program phases (shown below):
Designing a safe and at the same time a flexible machine is one of the biggest challenges of an OEM. Rigorous planning about aspects such as cost, evaluation of the competition, global markets etc. are some of the major points to be focused. This would enable us to provide end users with more efficient systems that can evolve with new consumer demands
SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING
The key aspects of an integrated system are the solution design and the operating plan. Our refined practical design methodology ensures that projects have a compelling business case and deliver the results that are expected.
To develop a solution, we use an agnostic approach with an operations focus. It includes current state analysis, operations planning, and strategic/tactical planning. The solution for your operation will include process improvements, best practice production solution, performance optimizing software, and material handling technology.
We have supplied Special Purpose, Custom Built, State of the Art, Cost Effective Dairy and Food process equipment’s with high quality, automation and also caters to stringent quality levels, specified by the customers, with repeatability and reliability.
SUPPORTING YOUR OPERATING PLAN
Whether the system you implement is a small “point” solution or a fully integrated process solution, we support your operating plan for the long term. As your business changes and grows, your TAVRON system needs to do the same. We’ve design it to be scalable, flexible, and modular in order to adapt to your changing operational requirements.
To keep your system operating at peak performance levels, consider contract or resident maintenance services. To replace worn-out equipment, or upgrade controls and software to current versions, consider the modernization services.